"ENERGY plus" is a research and consulting centre. It was established in 1999 at the Technical University of Moldova, Power Engineering Department.
To contribute to the creation of the informational, scientific and didactic environment for renewable energy sources (RES) promotion, a just energy policy, clean technologies and environment protection.
- Research-Development-Implementation which comprises:
- the studies of the energy potential of different renewable sources in the whole country and at local level;
- technical components elaboration for solar, wind and hydraulic energy conversion into power, thermo and mechanical energies;
- projects feasibility studies in RES area.
- Training and information:
- supporting the theoretical and practical training process for the ungraduate and postgraduate (Master courses) students through manuals, courses, teaching materials elaboration;
- organizing scientific, methodological and practical sessions;
- collaborating with associations and similar institutions in the country and abroad.
- Public authorities and economical enterprises support and consulting:
- laws draft and other legislation acts in RES area examination;
- participation at the elaboration of the technical regulations;
- technical documentation elaboration for RES conversion systems;
- SME technical and informational support.